- God is three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created the world and upholds all of His creation and we are its stewards.
- All people are created in the image of God to be in a relationship with Him and to glorify Him forever.
- The Bible is the inspired word of God.
- All have sinned and need redemption.
- God’s promised Redeemer, Jesus Christ, lived, died, and was raised for our salvation.
- Anyone who accepts Jesus as their Savior is saved.
- Believers will live forever in His presence.
- Christ will return to judge all people and restore creation.
- We are guided by the Holy Spirit, the teachings of Christ, and the Bible.
- Our faith in Christ directs how we live.
- Educate, equip, and inspire every student for Christian service in God’s world.
- Students will be challenged to reach their academic potential and acquire a lifelong love of learning and inquiry.
- Students will encounter the best available knowledge and resources within the curriculum that leads them to know their Creator and their responsibility to humanity and creation.
- Students will be provided with opportunities to discern and critique the interpretive views of the world into which they will go.
- Students will integrate a Christian worldview for wise decision making and conduct in life that will help make the world a better place.
- Students will understand that the purpose of their existence is to love God first, love others as themselves, and exercise good stewardship over creation.