HCS Parents' Club
Parents' Club is a vital part of HCS. Parents' Club has been providing much-needed classroom essentials as well as numerous extras to enhance learning and school facilities for many years. The goal of Parents' Club is to support the children's education financially, spiritually, and academically.
Financially - by providing money through various fundraisers for special items and for items not covered in the budget
Spiritually - by praying for the students, teachers, school and its needs
Academically - by keeping current with educational issues, helping in the classroom, and assisting in the library
There are many opportunities for service, so please prayerfully consider how you can use your God-given gifts and talents at HCS. Both mothers and fathers of children currently enrolled at HCS are automatically members of Parents' Club.
Monthly meetings are held on the second Wednesday every month, from 8:30-9:30am. These meetings are a great opportunity to get involved in the many ways Parents Club is supporting the HCS community.
- Prayer at the Pole: Join us as we lift up our campus in prayer on Wednesday mornings after drop off at 8:15am.
- Eighth Annual Harvest Benefit: This event is scheduled for October 2021. This is our big fundraising event of the year! It is a community event featuring a catered dinner, live entertainment, wine tasting, as well as live and silent auctions. There are many volunteer opportunities available for this event so be sure to find out how you can help make it an incredible success!
- Staff Appreciation Luncheons: We love to pamper our teachers. Sign up to bring treats for the staff, or get involved with planning luncheons in December and March.
- Golf Tournament will require 4-5 volunteers to help with check-in
- Spring Festival will be held May 7, 2021. This is a carnival-style community event with food trucks, games for the kids, silent and live auctions, and a bake sale. This is a school board event that requires volunteer hours and auction donations from all HCS families.
We are excited about all the wonderful things happening at Hanford Christian and look forward to serving with you. Parents' Club needs the gifts and talents of every HCS parent to be successful, and we are so thankful you've joined us!
Sarah Sellers, Parents Club President (559-280-6141)
Crystal Van Die, Parents Club Vice-President (559-903-1262)
Please click Here to view the March Parents' Club meeting minutes.