HCS Parents' Club
Parents' Club is a vital part of HCS. Parents' Club has been providing much-needed classroom essentials as well as numerous extras to enhance learning and school facilities for many years. The goal of Parents' Club is to support the children's education financially, spiritually, and academically.
Financially - by providing money through various fundraisers for special items and for items not covered in the budget
Spiritually - by praying for the students, teachers, school and its needs
Academically - by keeping current with educational issues, helping in the classroom, and assisting in the library
There are many opportunities for service, so please prayerfully consider how you can use your God-given gifts and talents at HCS. Both mothers and fathers of children currently enrolled at HCS are automatically members of Parents' Club.
Monthly meetings are held on the second Tuesday afternoon of every month, from 1:30 - 3:00 pm and consists of an hour-long meeting followed by a half hour of social time. These meetings are a great opportunity to get involved in the many ways Parents Club is supporting the HCS community.
- Prayer at the Pole: Join us as we lift up our campus in prayer on Wednesday mornings after drop off at 8:15.
- Sixth Annual Harvest Benefit: This event will be held October 19th, 2019. This is our big fundraising event of the year! It is a community event featuring a catered dinner, live entertainment, wine tasting, as well as live and silent auctions. There are many volunteer opportunities available for this event so be sure to find out how you can help make it an incredible success!
- Staff Appreciation Luncheons We love to pamper our teachers. Sign up to bring treats for the staff, or get involved with planning luncheons in December and March.
- All School Musical takes place in January, and the Parents' Club provides refreshments. (Every other year)
- Golf Tournament will require 4-5 volunteers to help with check-in
- Spring Festival will be held May 10, 2020. This is a carnival-style community event with food trucks, games for the kids, silent and live auctions, and a bake sale. This is a school board event that requires volunteer hours and auction donations from all HCS families.
We are excited about all of the wonderful things happening at Hanford Christian and look forward to serving with you. Parents Club needs the gifts and talents of every HCS parent in order to be successful, and we are so thankful you've joined us!
Sarah Sellers, Parents Club President (559-280-6141)
Crystal VanDie, Parents Club Vice-President (559-903-1262)
Please click Here to view the October Parents' Club meeting minutes.