RaiseRight fundraising is a no-selling program that enables families to raise money for HCS. This program is another way to pay for everyday purchases using eCards (digital gift cards) purchased at face value in place of cash, checks, and credit cards.
Example: Mrs. Smith buys a $100 eCard for Old Navy. She pays for the card through PrestoPay. She prints it at home or keeps it on her phone by adding it to her mobile wallet. Old Navy offers a 14% rebate, which is split between the school and Mrs. Smith. The school receives a rebate of $7, and Mrs. Smith receives a $7 rebate applied to her child's tuition.
Our RaiseRight Coordinator, Marisa Atsma, orders those cards from Scrip Center at a reduced price. The difference is an instant rebate for HCS and HCS gives 50% of that rebate back towards your tuition or rebate check. It's really that simple!
Orders will be placed each month in the first and third week of the month. Rebates will be given in the months of January, April, July, and October.
Want to order online?
1. Please contact the school office for the enrollment code. (559-584-9207)
2. Click HERE to go to the RaiseRight enrollment page.
3. After successfully entering the enrollment code, you will be prompted to register for your account. Additionally, you will be prompted to register for PrestoPay which links your bank account to a secure online payment program.
4. Pay with PrestoPay to receive your eCard in minutes at any time of day, or bring a check or cash to the HCS office.
5. Print your eCard right from your raise RaiseRight account and redeem it at a store or enter the eCard for online purchases.
If you do not have a child enrolled at HCS or would like your rebate to be used as a credit to another family’s tuition account, please indicate the students' name(s) to whom you are designating your rebates on your profile page. Please call or text Marisa Atsma at 559-280-9095 with any questions.